Personal Training in Cheshire
If you are reading this it will for be one of three reasons..
- You’re being nosy and viewing my website (that’s fine go ahead)
- You’re bored at work and stumbled across this by mistake
- You’re thinking about hiring a personal trainer and want some more information.
Well hopefully it’s the latter! So let me give you the information you need to get started and be on the way to the new you…
The process goes something like this;
- Call me/ email me/ text me/ message me on Facebook/ twitter. However you would like to contact me, just get in touch.
- We then arrange a consultation; this can be done at your house or at the gym. This is a free half hour just me and you when we will talk about you, why you want to change, your motivation, your barriers, your diet, your lifestyle, medical history etc. I record my findings and basically over a cup of tea this is the first stage to beginning your lifestyle change! We discuss any concerns you may have, take some measurements, weight, BMI, body fat, do a few flexibility and fitness things etc. then we go from there.
- We work out how many sessions you want and need, discuss payment and we get you feeling excited, motivated and ready to start.
- Session 1 begins, this is the hard one; the session that you’ll be thinking, “no why!” But then afterwards you feel determined, 100% better than when you walked in and you will skip off with a big smile on your face ready for your next session.
- As the sessions progress, you feel fitter, start having more energy and after around 4-6 you’ll start to see changes in body shape.
This obviously cannot be done without your contribution and hard work, I can give you all the tools but training without the healthy diet to go alongside is a waste of time. But let me help you, text me / call me when you have an ‘off day’, or might be stuck for making the right decisions. Let me do my job of not only training you, but being a friend and support to you when needed.